Who we are
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
phone us on
write to us at
The personal data we collect about you
When you submit an online enquiry to London Wine Rooms Ltd we may collect the following personal data about you:
- your name
- your address
- your phone, and e-mail details
How we may store and use your information
London Wine Rooms Ltd may collect, store and process your personal data:
- to provide our goods and services to you and for associate purposes
- for research, analysis, monitoring, and administrative purposes, and
- for any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
Please note that whilst we take appropriate measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us.
Our general policy is to store the minimum amount of personal data commensurate with providing you with the services that you are interested in. To this end we classify personal data relating to parties as having:
- Entered a contract for either design or construction contracts. Data is retained indefinitely.
We do not pass on data to 3rd parties (unless they are a part of a contracted team carrying out works for you or at your explicit request) and under no circumstances do we sell data sets.
We will never ask you to confirm any personal details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from www.londonwinerooms.co.uk asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
Get In touch